You've Come to the Right Place
Thanks for visiting our website. If you are looking for sales development tools, for your organization, you've come to the right place. Whether you're looking for a team solution or individual applications, you can choose off the shelf or customized solutions. We hope you find what you're looking for here. If you don't see it on any of our pages, please use the contact form to let us know what you are looking for and we'll try our best to help you out.
Meetings, Workshops & Webinars
Do you want to turn your company into a high performance leader? Consider one of our professional modules for your next meeting. From on-site to online, our interactive training encourages self motivation and accountability that can help you take your team to the next level.
Get Free Ideas Here!
With the ever increasing criticism of social media and email marketing, we have decided to move to a newsletter format to distribute our free ideas. Only the people who want our free ideas will receive our emails. We don't have a regular schedule of when we'll send out some free ideas because that depends on when we come up with a good idea. It might be once a month or once a week but most certainly not every day.
This is our signature sales workshop. Sales Training Like a Navy SEAL will teach your team how the Navy SEALs increased their overall pass rates by more than 30% without compromising their standards. Based on the latest in neuroscience and cognitive learning technology, the Navy developed a new training curriculum built around what they called The Big Four.
Discover the Four Keys to Advertising Success®, a one-hour guide for small business.
All too often, business people approach their advertising decisions by focusing on the products of advertising ("the advertisement", i.e., a newspaper ad, a billboard ad, direct mail, television, cable, Radio or what have you. In the book, The Four Keys to Advertising Success® book, we teach business owners that there is a process of advertising, that when used properly, will generate a better return on your advertising investment.
- Advertising attribution is the hot topic of the day. Advertisers want to know whether their advertising is working and if they are getting a return …
- The definition of a Return on Investment (ROI) is the gain or loss generated on an investment relative to the amount of money invested. ROI is …
- The Gallup Organization estimates that U.S. companies are losing a $1 trillion every year due to voluntary turnover. The most astounding part is that most of the cost of employee turnover is largely company self-inflicted. Learn how easy it can be to reduce your turnover.
- In Radio advertising sales, you will inevitably encounter a prospect who says they don’t need to advertise because they have all the business they …
- The first Radio commercial was broadcast on August 28, 1922. The station was WEAF AM in New York City. It was owned by AT&T. The commercial was …
You've got questions, we've got answers. You can do it, we can help. Let's do this.